Flowers have the ability to make an event truly spectacular, but selecting your designs from the plethora of options available can be intimidating. At a free preliminary floral design consultation, I will sit down with you--and mom, a friend, your fiancé, or whoever--and listen to your ideas: What vision do you have for your day? What mood would you like to create through your floral décor? What budget best meets your needs? Once I gain a better understanding of you and your vision, I will draft a design outline and put together an estimate. There is no wedding too big or too small! I have done it all.
After our prelimary meeting, we will continue to work together as closely as you'd like as your ideas evolve. I will happily put together a sample centerpiece and/or bouquet. This will allow you a clear picture of what you can expect on your big day.
A final meeting three weeks before your wedding will include a final review of your floral needs. In working with Chelsea of Bella Blooms, you will undoubtedly be reassured of her skill, kindness, and professionalism.
Most bride's floral needs include the following:
- Bridal bouquet
- Bridesmaids' bouquets
- Groom's boutonniere
- Groomsmen's boutonnieres
- Mothers'/grandmother's corsages of bouquets
- Fathers'/grandfathers' boutonnieres
- Flower girl's flowers
- Ring bearer's boutonniere
- Ceremony flowers (altar arrangements, chair markers, etc.)
- Centerpieces for reception tables
Other additional options:
- Cocktail hour arrangements
- Escort card table arrangement(s)
- Flowers for bar
- Flowers for restrooms
- Flowers for officiant or guest(s) of honor
- "Statement arrangements" such as a garland or wreath
- Flowers for gift table